We invite you to the Annual international event “Woman of the third Millennium”, which will host the 3rd international festival “By hands of a Woman”.
Women of the third Millennium is a unique platform for representing women of small and medium-sized businesses in Russia and foreign countries, which brings together women of different faiths and countries and will have a positive impact on strengthening the women’s movement and interaction between women in Russia, Europe and Asia.
On the business platform it is possible:
Presentation of women’s business and women’s organizations in Russia and foreign countries on the business platform.
Organization of business meetings, discussion of current social and economic issues of concern to the Russian and international business women’s community.
Conducting business dialogues, business discussions, round tables and master classes with the participation of leading women economists of countries, business analysts and top managers of successful companies;
Providing participants with opportunities to present business projects and find partners for their implementation;
Expanding and strengthening interregional and international business women’s cooperation;
Establishing and coordinating relationships with international women’s business;
Attraction of investments in small and medium-sized businesses, development of integration business processes, exchange of experience and implementation of joint projects;
Creation and opening of joint ventures, stores, and shopping centers.
Target audience: women of all ages and interests.
The next event will be held on September 16-18, 2020 on the territory of the World Trade Center (more than 3000 square meters).
A business platform will be organized, where the following will be presented:
1) women entrepreneurs of small and medium-sized businesses with their products from 85 regions of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and Abroad;
2) clinics responsible for women’s beauty and health, travel agencies, universities and other companies in Russia and Abroad;
3) discussion platform with participation of Russian and foreign speakers in different directions;
4) competition for young and emerging designers;
5) showrooms representing designers and ethnomodu;
6) partners and sponsors with presentation material;
7) international photo exhibition “Mother and children in national costumes”.