In order to ensure favorable conditions for the work of media representatives, the following provision on the procedure for accrediting media journalists to the International Forum-Exhibition “Hands Woman”, France, Strasbourg, the Palace of Congresses was approved.
Regulations on the procedure for accreditation of representatives of the media to the International Forum-Exhibition “Hands of a Woman”, France, Strasbourg, the Palace of Congresses.
Article 1. General Provisions
1.The basis for considering the question of accreditation of journalists is the application of a representative of the mass media on accreditation in the form of a completed registration form on the official website of the event – www.handswoman.com
Article 2. Accreditation procedure
1. Journalists of only officially registered media have the right to accreditation.
2. For accreditation of journalists, an application for accreditation is submitted to the Organizing Committee of the International Exhibition Forum ” Hands Women “.
The application shall include: the name of the mass media, the name of the media leader, the legal and actual addresses of the mass media location, as well as the surname, name, patronymic and position of the accredited journalist (journalists), passport data (series, passport number, by whom and when issued), the place of registration. Data for accreditation must be provided one week before the event.
Any other accreditation cards, as well as service certificates are invalid.
3. The decision on accreditation is made by the Organizing Committee of the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Women”, provided that the mass media comply with this accreditation procedure. The decision on accreditation is brought to the attention of the media by the expert of the press service of the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Women”.
4. Accredited journalists are issued a badge (badge) of the established sample. The issuance of passes is carried out by the press service on the day of visit to the Organizing Committee of the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Women” upon presentation by the accredited person of the journalist’s certificate of the mass media or other document certifying the identity and authority of the journalist. The pass is valid for the entire period of work at the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Women”.
5. The permit ceases to be valid if the journalist is deprived of accreditation in connection with the violation of these Regulations.
Article 3. Rights and duties of accredited journalists
1. An accredited journalist has the right:
- – free admission to the site of the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Women”;
– receive a package of information materials for the media and press releases;
- – to attend all events held in the framework of the International Exhibition Forum with the “Hands of a Woman”, except for those that have a closed status and access to which is effected by separate invitations;
- – to produce on the platform of the International Forum of the exhibition “Hands Woman” records, including using audio and video equipment, film and photography, except for cases provided for by law and these Regulations;
- – in consultation with the press service of the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Women” to receive additional information in the form of comments and explanations of the relevant officials.
2. An accredited journalist is obliged to:
- – check the reliability of the information received;
- – to respect the rights, legitimate interests and business reputation of the organizers, participants and visitors of the International Forum of the exhibition “Hands Woman”, as well as the honor and dignity of their officials;
- – when recording with the use of audio and video recording, film and photography with individual participants of the International Forum of the exhibition “Hands Woman”, notify the latter about recording / shooting.
Article 4. The order of publication and demonstration of materials
The subsequent publication of photographic materials in printed or electronic form, the demonstration of video materials should be accompanied by a link to the location of the shooting – International Forum exhibition “Hands Woman”, France, Strasbourg, Congress Palace:
1. It is prohibited to use the footage in a context that causes commercial or moral damage to the organizers / exhibitors of the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Woman”;
2. Media representatives are obliged to submit to the press service of the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Woman” ALL published materials (or their copies, indicating the date and time of publication) concerning the International Exhibition Forum “Hands Woman” within 3 days after the end of the event .