We invite you to take part in the 3rd international Festival of folk arts and crafts “By hands of a woman”.
On October 15-17, 2021, the 3rd International Festival of Folk Arts and Crafts “By hands of a woman” will be held in Moscow (VDNH, Pavilion 55) as part of the International Business Platform “Woman of the Third Millennium” with the participation of folk artists, artisans, designers, artists, representatives of other creative directions from 85 regions of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and foreign countries with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, the Federal Agency for Tourism.
The partner of the Festival is the “Eurasian Women’s Forum”.
With the support of the UN Refugee Agency.
The organizer of the 3rd International Festival of Folk Arts and Crafts “By hands of a woman” is the International Women’s Union (www.iwuorg.com)
Terms of participation on the official website of the project: www.handswomen.com. REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
ADMISSION TO THE FESTIVAL IS FREE
We invite you:
- to represent your region at the 3rd International Festival “By Hands of a Woman” through folk arts and crafts, through the identity of the women of your region;
- show the investment attractiveness of the region for women of small and medium-sized businesses;
- tell us about the tourist routes of the region;
- to show the uniqueness and potential of the souvenir products of the region at the expense of the NCP.
- You have a unique opportunity to present the region in various directions during the festival.
The festival of folk arts and crafts “By Hands of a Woman” is aimed at showing how many-sided folk arts and crafts are in modern conditions, how noble is the work of a woman, embodying in her image the best cultural traditions of the peoples of Russia and foreign countries.
The Festival of folk arts and Crafts “By Hands of a Woman” is a unique platform for uniting women of different faiths and countries, which will have a positive impact on strengthening the women’s movement in Russia, interaction between women in Russia, Europe and Asia.
- To present the multinational wealth of goods and services produced by women in Russia and the participating countries of the Festival.
- Preserving the material and spiritual cultural heritage and drawing attention to the origins of the identity of women of the peoples of the Russian Federation and the countries participating in the Festival.
- Helping women become more socially active.
- Improving the conditions for doing business and bringing self-employed women to the status of self-employed women.
- Formation and strengthening of an attractive image of the Russian Federation in foreign markets with drawing attention to the origins of the identity of women of the peoples of the Russian Federation
- The Festival will include ethno-fashion shows, photo exhibitions, master classes and networking sessions with the participation of Russian and international experts.
The three-day format of the Festival will allow the International Jury to evaluate and select the Winners and laureates whose work will be presented at foreign venues.
The Forum “Woman of the Third Millennium” is planned to be held on the site-a business program (round tables, panel discussions, company presentations, B2B meetings, networking, etc.), where you have the opportunity to present your region. Official website www.woman3000.org
The winners will be awarded with diplomas, cups, prizes and gifts. Regulations on participation by link http://www.handswomen.com/положение-о-фестивале/
At the 2nd International Festival “By Hands of a Woman” in Moscow in 2019, more than 40 regions of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and foreign countries were represented.
Your region is rich in original and exclusive creativity of folk craftsmen, artisans, designers and masters of other creative directions, passing their skills from generation to generation.
The organizers of the International Festival “By Hands of a Woman” are confident that craftsmen, artisans, designers, artists and women of small and medium-sized businesses will adequately represent your region at the festival in Moscow.
Organizing Committee of the Festival
“By hands of a woman»
Tel.+7 968 441 84 51
Tel.+7 967 148 38 32