- On October 15-17, 2021, Moscow (VDNH, pavilion 55) will host the 3rd international Festival of folk arts and crafts “By hands of a woman” with the participation of folk artists, artisans, regional tourism authorities, tour operators, designers, artists, representatives of other creative directions from 85 regions of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and foreign countries.
- The organizer of the 3rd international festival of folk arts and crafts “By hands of a woman” is the “International Womens Union” (www.iwuorg.com)The festival of folk arts and crafts “By hands of a woman” is aimed at showing how many-sided folk arts and crafts are in modern conditions, how noble is the work of a woman, embodying in its image the best cultural traditions of the peoples of o the world.The festival of folk arts and crafts “By hands of a woman” is a unique platform for uniting women of different faiths and countries, which will have a positive impact on the strengthening of the women’s movement, the interaction between women in Russia, Europe and Asia.Project objective:
- To present the multinational wealth of goods and services produced by the women of the participating countries of the Festival.
- Preserving the material and spiritual cultural heritage and drawing attention to the origins of the identity of women of the peoples of the countries participating in the Festival
- Helping women become more socially active.
Improving the business environment and promoting self-employed women.
- Formation and strengthening of an attractive image of the participating countries in International markets markets with drawing attention to the origins of the identity of women of the peoples of the world
The Festival will include fashion shows, photo exhibitions, master classes and networking with the participation of Russian and international experts.
The three-day format of the Festival will allow the International jury to evaluate and select the Winners and laureates, whose work will be presented at foreign venues.
Organizing Committee: tel.: +7 (968) 441-84-51, +7 (967) 148-38-32
Organizing Committee of the Festival
«By hands of a woman»